Google Penalty Recovery (Backlinks Removal) Package
Millions of websites have suffered significantly as a result of Google’s recent update to Google Penguin. Through the use of an algorithm system, Google Penguin searches for “web spams” and give varying levels of penalties to any website found guilty or filled with spam, which would take a blow on the search results reflected by Google.
Worry no more! We’ve helped many local and foreign websites recover from algorithm penalty and to stay out of future penalty.
Here is How We Can Help – We Will:
- Use a number of criteria to analyze your website if it is hit by Google penalty.
- Perform risk data analysis and algorithm simulation with respect to your link profile. Ahrefs report would be included as data source.
- Complete manual data analysis and address domains with high risk in a disavow file for Google.
- Submit a professionally written Reconsideration Request for your manual penalty.
- Access to a hosted e-mail address from the site for your website, example: firstname.lastname@example.org. This is used to send personalized removal requests and can be created through your webhost.
- Google Webmaster Tool access for submitting the reconsideration request.
The delivery time is generally 8 weeks and may vary based on the website.
However, it must be noted that the changes would reflect only after the next algorithm update by Google. On recovery, the website would rank back to a normal website instead of the previously highly rated website and again, you would have to get your website done with a SEO campaign.
Contact us now to learn more about this package.